Saturday, January 21, 2012

Preppy...











Polo, Pants, Shoes Vinatge
Sweater:F21
Bow Tie DIY

INSPIRATION:
Really cool huh? love the colors.

Makes me go out and have fun for being young.

really cool sweater. I hope I have those teeth ;)

Very cute, very preppy. I hope they will end up together. LOL

Hi Guys! I'm back with a preppy look. I've been wanting to do this kind of look a long time ago but only yesterday that I got the mood. haha.. I went to my bestfriend's house and took some pictures and I have to say that I love the outcome.

My favorite part in this look is my shoes which I wore during my graduation in high school. It only means that it is already 5 years old. haha.. I guess that's the best thing of buying original stuffs. I thought that my shoes is quite out of style which makes me reinvent it to something more fashionable.. I only put some studds on it.

I was so inspired that day by the preppy look and I think people will do appreciate it but when we went out to eat shawarma, people are staring at me. I don't know why they stare, I think it's either they think that I'm wierd for dressing-up just to eat in a mini store or they like what I'm wearing. But if the reason is the first one, I call them ignorant. haha..sorry for being a little mean.LOL

I hope you have enjoyed my look as much as I do.
Thank you so much for dropping by guys.
Don't forget to HYPE!

Love Love Love

~JM~