Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fifty Shades







































Oxford shoes TOPMAN
Skinny jeans Zara
Sunnies ASOS
Polo shirt F21

Hey guys! It's been a while. Been very busy, I'm processing my papers for the job that I'm applying and aside from that, something happened to my aunt and I took care of her for a few days which took me so long to share with you some of the great happenings in my life. Anyway, the photos above are taken a week ago where I was not that busy and my aunt and her friends invited me to join them in a beach resort. I am not a huge fan of beaches for some facts like being conscious of my body figure and being burned-up in the heat of the sun. no no and no to those things but they were still able to convince me given that I will just be under the shades of the tree and I will never ever gonna touch the sea water. hahaha

While they were enjoying, eating and bathing, I was most of the time alone under the tree reading the E.L. James trilogy "fifty shades". I just read the first book yet and I fell in love with it. It's kinda over-rated now and I really am not a fan of over-rated stuff but I guess this book will be an exception. If you don't know what I am talking about, just give it a try and I'm quite sure you'll love it with all the imagining awkward things, well maybe just for me.

Moving on, for my outfit, I chose to wear my floral shirt pairing it with a checkered long-sleeves polo which I thought would be very appropriate with pocketed skinny jeans and an oxford shoes. I grabbed my ASOS sunnies and my outfit was complete. Hope you like it guys =)

xoxo
Love & Peace
~JM~