Friday, January 24, 2014

The Paperboy




TANK TOP- local store
BAG- mom from Greece
PANTS- h&m
PLAID- f21
SHADES- firmoo

Hi Guys!
I just watched The Paperboy starred by Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman. I thought the movie is pretty good. It was a bit boring, the usual Nicole Kidman's movie but I think the story is great especially at the end. It's just that I love tragic endings. There are some sexual explicit scenes which I warn you to never watch it with children around. Though there are interesting scenes, it doesn't still interest me most of the time. What I like about the film is maybe the retro effect it gives you which I mostly admire with movies. But still, it is a good watch if you really like Zac and Nicole.

I decided to wear this look to embody the movie because the movie setting and place is so warm and so classic retro. I think if I was living in the time and place, I would wear something like this.

That's all for now peeps!
Hope you like it.
Don't forget to HYPE!

xoxo
-JM-