Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Male Model

Hello folks! Since as of now, I can't give you everyday looks that may inspire you at some point. I will just post the personalities that inspires me. I want to share with you the people that pleases my eyes & make my imagination work whenever I watch tv or surf the internet. These personalities inspires me a lot not just because they are good-looking but they make the world more beautiful which is my goal in life as well. There are a lot of personalities that I adore so I have decided that I will post once or twice a week.FYI my future posts regarding this will only be related about Fashion, Art, Music & Entertainment or "FAME" as what my blog title is. So for my first post I have chosen my favorite male model because this first quarter of the year, I often watch Ftv which truly impacted my goal & ambition in life. 

My male model favorite is:
FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI
He is a 20 year-old Brazilian model.
 Lachowski started his career in 2009 when he won a modeling contest in São Paulo, for which he was awarded a contract with Ford Models.
  In 2009 he did his first runway shows in Milan and Paris,
 walking for designers like Gucci and Dior Homme.
Lachowski is currently the highest ranked Brazilian at 
16th on 50 Top Male Models 
 He has walked for numerous shows including Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, dsquared2, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Mugler, Armani and many more and opened for shows such as Ermanno Scervinno.
 Lachowski has also appeared on several magazine covers including Homme EssentialCarbon CopyMade in Brazil and Chaos. Alongside this he has appeared in high fashion editorials for GQVVogue and FHM. Lachowski has also proved to be popular in campaigns for DKNY jeans, LacosteArmani ExchangeEtroDior and D Squared.
 The first time I saw Lachowski he already grab my attention because he is a little different from other models. He is obviously younger and less-muscled than most of the models in the runway and I thought that he represents the best example of JUST ENOUGH BUT PERFECT.
 This guy is definitely an inspiration to many people around the world especially to the teens out there. I mean, who doesn't want to achieve something like that at a very young age, right?
He will surely achieve more success in modeling knowing that he is a hard-working person and he treats his fans so well.


here is a cute video of him:



Thanks for all your support and keep visiting my blog as I will make it more exciting. As a hint, I will be posting my favorite Female Model very SOON.


Love & Peace!
~JM~