Wednesday, July 10, 2013

0065
















Shoes | Salvatore Ferragamo
Blazer & Watch | Romwe
Trousers | Cheap Monday
Shirt | Bloomingdales
Bag | Thrifted
Sunnies | Firmoo

Hello Peeps. It's been a while. I've been stressed lately but thanks to my friends who spent quality time with me and I totally forgot my exhaustion even just a bit of time. I also shopped at REGATTA as my gift for myself for sacrificing at work. I love every item at their store and I just can't wait to post my looks wearing their clothes, totally one of my favorite brands for now.

As you can see above, I was wearing Romwe's items again. Even though the online shop is for gals, I just can't help myself still buy something from them. I just gave a touch of myself and make it a little manly and then, I'm on the go already...
Let me celebrate my #65 look on LOOKBOOK.NU

Hope you like it Folks.
Don't forget to HYPE!
xoxo
~JM~